Getting email delivered is hard. Coding HTML email is hard. After 2 years leading design at Mailgun I learned a few things about building and sending HTML email.
I’ve captured all my knowledge in this new article over on Smashing Magazine, mostly aimed at existing web developers who are new to email development.
- An intro to sending email
- Sending score and reputation
- Building HTML email templates
- Email clients and rendering engines
- Using tables and inlining CSS
- Dealing with mobile and responsive
- Gmail actions
- Accessibility considerations
- The future of email
Receive more design content like this to your inbox
I promise not to spam you. No more than one email per week.